September 14th, 2012
(BlackMediaScoop) A woman handed an 11-month-old boy a bottle of what appears to be bleach at a McDonald’s in London. After drinking the liquid, the infant was rushed to a hospital where he’s in critical condition, police said.
Parents in the area are being warned to be vigilant. The baby was with his parents at McDonald’s in Eltham, south east London, when a woman approached and gave him the bottle.
It is believed he drank the liquid and immediately vomited. An ambulance was called and the baby was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
The Metropolitan Police alerted the public to the danger via Twitter.
In a message from @MPSGreenwich, police said: “WARNING! Last 1/2 hr. #Eltham High St. White female in 50s giving children in pushchairs bottles containing believed bleach.”